Have you signed up to go to one of our VIP #ChiefsCamp dates during Kansas City Chiefs training camp? You might be wondering what this event is going to be like. It’s something we’ve never tried before, and we’re already very excited about it. We’ve been working with James Royer and his Chiefs social media team, and from what they have planned – this is something you’re not going to want to miss.
- Breakfast! The Chiefs team is providing an amazing spread.
- When you buy a ticket to this event, ALL of the proceeds will go to a Chiefs’ player charity. This time the beneficiary for the event will be Noyes Home For Children in St. Joseph, Mo., an organization that provides and care for children by caring for them and giving parents the time and support they need to solve life’s challenges.
- There will be a special SnapChat filter for camp as well as SnapChat Face Swap stations built around the area. Fans will be able to swap faces with some of the Kansas City Chiefs players.
- There will be an official LIMITED EDITION social t-shirt available to attendees.
- Have you ever tried a Gif’n Station? This is a device that takes three pictures in succession to create an animated gif, and then allows you to share that gif on your social media pages. (This will be on the Sunday date only.)
- Do you like Chiefs merchandise? The fantastic Chiefs social media team will also be giving away a signed Chiefs jersey to one lucky attendee, and have some additional items to give to the entire crowd throughout the day(s).
- We aren’t sure who yet, but there WILL be a player visit to the tent after practice available for autographs and pictures.
- There is also one final surprise that includes a special exclusive SMCKC group merchandise discount. We don’t have all the details, but we will unveil this at the event.
Have we piqued your interest? This city loves the Chiefs and they definitely know how to go big. We are excited for these two dates and hope to see you there. If you haven’t gotten tickets for one of the dates yet, it’s not too late (although tickets are going fast). Head to our eventbrite page to sign up today.